Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Candied Mixed Nuts


I've got a big, big sweet tooth. And as hard as I try, there is no avoiding it, I just love sweets. Wold God have made things sweet if we were not supposed to enjoy and live life to it's fullest. And when you pair sweetness with nuts, I can almost convince myself that it's healthy too. 


Ingredients: 
  • 3 cups nuts ( any kind, I used walnuts, peanuts, almonds, and cashews)
  • 1 egg white
  • 3/4 cup coconut sugar
  • 8 drops liquid stevia
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven at 250 degrees (not 350, like I did the first time I tried to make these). 
In a medium sized bowl, beat egg white.
Then, add in stevia first and beat well. Make sure stevia is well incorporated. 
Next, add sugar and cinnamon. 

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread nuts out evenly. 
Bake for 30-50 minutes or until they reach desired consistency. 



No comments:

Post a Comment