My boys are crazy about this newest special treat creation. Treats are a big thing at our house and it's hard to keep it healthy. But I think I've done it. Tons of berries and a few scoops of superfood powders make this very high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. And it's the easiest recipe I've ever posted. Try it, this batch had to be guarded while in the blender so watch those little hands!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries (any mix of berries will do, frozen or fresh)
- 1 banana (very ripe is best)
- 1/4 pear
- 3 tbs. coconut milk
- 2-3 cups apple or berry juice
- 8 ice cubes (add more if using fresh berries)
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Superfood powder- berry flavor
- 1 scoop Innate Response Formulas Kid's multivitamin powder
- 6 drops stevia liquid (if you prefer a sweeter treat)
Now, throw it all in a blender, I love my Ninja, absolutely great for blended treats like this one.
Blend in high for 1-2 minutes or until it's smooth and to your liking.
It should resemble the consistency of very soft ice cream.
Have spoon waiting and ready, serve and enjoy watching everyone go crazy!